Earlier this month we announced that our partner program has received a five star rating in the CRN 2014 Partner Program Guide. This means that the Barracuda Partner Program has been recognized as a superior program for VARs and Technology Integrators.
The CRN Partner Program Guide is assembled by an independent channel research group using a methodology that evaluates all of these criteria:
- Investments in program offerings
- Partner profitability
- Partner training
- Education and support
- Marketing programs and resources
- Sales support
The 5-Star Partner Program rating recognizes programs that excel in each of these areas. The Barracuda Partner Program also received the 5-Star rating in 2013.
There are several components to the Barracuda Partner Program:
- Marketing materials: We provide a variety of sales and marketing tools, such as presentations, competitive information, datasheets, white papers, customer stories, and customizable advertising templates.
- Lead generation: Barracuda generates leads through targeted events and direct mail campaigns. Pre-qualified leads are distributed to Platinum Authorized Resellers.
- Discounted NFR Eval: Platinum Authorized Resellers may purchase evaluation units at 50 percent off suggested retail price on not-for-resale purchase.
- Joint Marketing: Resellers may qualify for the CO-OP Marketing Program whereby Barracuda will fund up to 50 percent of the total cost of the program.
- Monthly newsletter: Receive the latest information on products, promotions, news, industry trends and more in an easy-to-access electronic format.
- Technical webinars: Join Barracuda personnel on a regular basis to learn about product updates and sales tips.
- On-Site training: Receive on-site sales and product training. Discover firsthand the key features and benefits of Barracuda products.
- Priority support: Platinum Authorized Resellers receive priority status in phone and online technical support.
- Free customer evaluations: Sign up qualified prospects for a 30-day try and buy unit.
- Online demo access: Platinum Authorized Resellers may request demo units for qualified sales opportunities.
- Web-based online demos: Use Barracuda’s convenient Web-based online demos during sales calls.
- Joint account calls: For those extra critical account calls, Barracuda sales representatives are available to make joint account calls with you.
- Web-based reseller locator service: Platinum Authorized Resellers may qualify for placement on the “where to buy” tool on the Barracuda Web site.
- Product promotions: Take advantage of any Barracuda product or pricing promotions.
- Reseller critical technical support hotline: Resellers may take advantage of our dedicated phone support reserved for critical issues.
- SPIFF program: Barracuda regularly offers SPIFF programs for our resellers as sales incentives.
We have a lot of talent and other resources invested in making our partner program the best in the industry. It's rewarding to see our efforts receive industry recognition like this.
If you'd like more information on the Barracuda Partner Program, visit our partner program page here.
Christine Barry ist Senior Chief Blogger und Social Media Manager bei Barracuda. Bevor sie zu Barracuda kam, war Christine über 15 Jahre als Außendiensttechnikerin und Projektmanagerin für K12 und SMB-Kunden tätig. Sie hat mehrere Zugangsdaten für Technologie und Projektmanagement, einen Bachelor of Arts und einen Master of Business Administration. Sie ist Absolventin der University of Michigan.
Vernetzen Sie sich hier auf LinkedIn mit Christine.